get your free consult!
WITH FOUNDER KRISTIN VAN WEY
DO YOU WANT TO FEEL
Empowered and Healthy?
You have the opportunity to personally learn from Kristin as she’s offering free ½ hour consults* for women looking for big changes in their health and vitality using doTERRA products and education as well as other powerful modalities.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
You’ll have the opportunity to speak with one of the leading voices on innovative wellness and gain insights that are tailored specifically to you. Kristin is offering this opportunity as she believes that women just like you deserve access to resources and support. She’s building a powerful tribe of game changing women who are passionate about empowerment. You’ll start the process of building your personal roadmap to vitality.
Depending on your needs Kristin will take you through:
- How to prioritize and create solutions for your top 3 wellness priorities. This could include looking at physical, emotional, energetic or financial priorities.
- A professional assessment of the specific doTERRA products and supporting modalities that can bring you back into harmony. She’s helped thousands of women and she’s passionate about helping you.
- Lifestyle changes that support and harmonize your cycle.
- How to gain more control over your emotions using specific practices and tools.
- Any questions you have about how to use the Let’s Bracelet and other tools effectively.
- Opportunities for you to get involved in helping other women while also caring for yourself.
Kristin Van Wey is a passionate humanitarian, leader, educator, speaker, trainer and loving mom. She wants you to live a healthy and vibrant life and has spent over 25 years in the health industry researching and formulating innovative approaches to wellbeing that will thoroughly support you on your wellness journey.
Her humanitarian efforts have brought hope and empowerment to communities in crisis and she’s dedicated to partnering with others to serve communities globally. She’s particularly passionate about women’s health and fertility and trauma management. She trains professionals and communities globally on these topics.
She has also cultivated a large and very successful doTERRA essential oils and natural health team. Kristin has established a culture of exceptional education and empowerment for her team members and the people and communities they are dedicated to serving.