THE LETS TRAINING PROGRAM
Empowering peoples choices through health and education tools
Become a Certified LETS Instructor & change the future
+ Be an active part of the solutions in trafficking, poverty cycles and
education that changes lives.
+ Build your networking and communications skills.
+ Learn how to work with community leaders and affect change.
+ Be supported by the LETS team.
+ Gain confidence and empowerment over your own health and fertility choices.
+ Become a leader and a mentor to communities that need your help.
+ No previous teaching experience necessary. We will train and support you to make an impact.
FOR THE ONLINE COURSE
We know that millions of children are being born into families that can’t support them because their parents don’t have empowerment over their own fertility. These children have few rights and often fall victim to poverty, abuse, trafficking and/or sexual slavery.
We believe that all people need to know the basics of how their minds and bodies work so that they can make empowered choices that to make their lives better. We know that there are millions of people that don’t have access to basic information and this needs to change.
In the words of Martin Luther King Jr., “I have the audacity to believe that people everywhere can have three meals a day for their body’s, education and culture for their minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.”
This is where you come in.
We are looking for people who want to join with us to teach this basic information to impact the lives of the many who need it. The consequences of the training are massive and can even be taught by parents to children in the home. It doesn’t matter where you’re from or where you are in life, if you have a passion for changing the world this is one proven way to do it.
The Lets Training Program
Kristin Van Wey is a passionate humanitarian, leader, educator, speaker, trainer and loving mom. She’s the CEO and Founder of the LETS Empower Initiative, Wellness Director in partnership with The Renand Foundation in Haiti and a doTERRA Blue Diamond Wellness Advocate.
Kristin has spent over 29 years in the health industry researching and formulating innovative approaches to wellbeing and her humanitarian efforts have brought hope and empowerment to communities in crisis. She’s dedicated to partnering with others to serve communities globally and is passionate about health and fertility and trauma management. She trains professionals and communities globally on these topics.
She has also cultivated a large and very successful doTERRA essential oils and natural health team. Kristin has established a culture of exceptional education and empowerment for her team members and the people and communities they are dedicated to serving.
Register now for the LETS training program!
Instructor Training Modules
Why the Lets Training Program is Needed — The Sobering Global Context
- The sobering global picture from lack of education and awareness of
fertility and health.
- Our work in Haiti – a powerful case study.
- The key to altering the trends.
The Lets Training
- Explanation of the LETS Training Program Model and how it tackles
key issues and supports better futures for students.
Fertility Essentials Training
- How to introduce the program.
- Thoughts around icebreakers.
- How to teach the Fertility Essentials training – a step-by-step guide.
- Healthy Body
- Healthy Mind
- Healthy Spirit
- Healthy Environment.
Instructor & Networking Tips
students and audiences.
- How to get the community at home and abroad interested in the
- Specific teaching skills including overcoming language and
- How to present with confidence.
- How to teach others in the community to ensure the teaching
- How to create a duplicable and sustainable program on the
- Follow up.
- How to prepare and work with translators.
- Local educational opportunities and outreach as well as
International Travel Protocol
- Why it’s important to have and use preventive health measures.
- Why the international travel protocol works.
- Prepare your teams culturally, emotionally and physically for
international travel experiences.
- Step-by-step breakdown of the international travel protocol.
- An innovative approach to creating a sustainable Wellness Program
and supply of oils for yourself or community – Be a part of our Social