Who Can Become an Ambassador?
A LETS Ambassador Must Be:
An existing person of influence in their field who has an active public profile.
An existing social media influencer or vlogger with a large and active social media following.
Role of a LETS Ambassador
Your role as a LETS Ambassador will be:
- To work with us on spreading the message of preventative education to empower people’s choices to the communities you influence through social media, media and face-to-face engagement.
- To help highlight our success stories through social media, media and face-to-face engagement.
- To promote the work of LETS, our LETS Lunar Essential Trackers and the LETS Training Program to help us educate more women, men and families about essential fertility, health and wellbeing. For social media influencers this can be done through sharing LETS posts, posting links from our site that highlight different LETS initiatives and posting pictures of you wearing the bracelet with comments on why you feel the cause is so important.
Opportunities for LETS Ambassadors
Being a LETS Ambassador will also give you opportunities that will empower and inspire you!
- Receive a LETS Lunar Essential Tracker Bracelet or Build a Bracelet kit of your choice. These bracelets help women and couples track their menstrual cycle and are also beautifully designed unique fashion statements.
- LETS will repost and do shout outs for you and recognize your efforts on our social media and blog pages.
- Volunteer overseas: LETS regularly travels to Haiti and other developing countries to implement the LETS training and contribute to building self-reliant communities across Haiti and the world. You have the opportunity to join us and see first-hand, our work on the ground. Be a part of the solution with experiences that will forever impact the way you perceive life. You can document this trip as an excellent way to share this important message with the world.