+ Be an active part of the solutions in trafficking, poverty cycles and education that changes lives.
+ Build your networking and communications skills.
+ Learn how to work with community leaders and affect change.
+ Be supported by the LETS team.
+ Gain confidence and empowerment over your own reproductive health and general health and wellbeing.
+ Become a leader and a mentor to communities that need your help.
+ No previous teaching experience necessary. We will train and support you to make an impact.
We know that millions of children are being born into families that can’t support them because their parents don’t have the education to make informed decisions about their reproductive health, fertility and wellbeing. These children have few rights and often fall victim to poverty, abuse, trafficking and/or sexual slavery.
We believe that all people need to know the basics of how their minds and bodies work so that they can make empowered choices that to make their lives better. We know that there are millions of people that don’t have access to basic information and this needs to change.
In the words of Martin Luther King Jr., “I have the audacity to believe that people everywhere can have three meals a day for their body’s, education and culture for their minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.”
This is where you come in.
We are looking for people who want to join with us to teach reproductive health and basic health and wellbeing to impact the lives of the many who need it. The consequences of the training are massive and can even be taught by parents to children in the home. It doesn’t matter where you’re from or where you are in life, if you have a passion for changing the world this is one proven way to do it.
The LETS Training Program
What is the LETS Training Program?
The LETS Training Program delivers face-to-face reproductive health and basic health and wellbeing education to empower people’s life choices. Along with the educational material, it introduces a bracelet that can be worn by women (and their partners) to understand how their bodies work and to track their cycles, particularly the times they are most likely to conceive.
Both the research and our experience has shown that when people receive simple and focused training on reproductive health and basic health and wellbeing they are confident and can make more informed decisions about having children and caring for themselves in everyday life. As a result their lives and communities change for the better!
It’s not just about the classes. We are focused on implementing a more holistic and sustainable way of enabling choice and empowerment. Instructors often revisit a community for further training, question and answer sessions and personal clinics.
What is involved in the Instructor Training?
If you are passionate about creating local and global impact, the LETS Instructor Training will give you:
- Full online training and support so that you can teach reproductive health and basic health and wellbeing lessons to communities in need.
- Access to training materials such as our bright and effective physical flip chart or Keynote or PowerPoint slides and supporting instructor notes so that you can conduct the training.
- Teaching and networking tips.
- Continued access to support from LETS to answer any questions you might have including a dedicated support group and further online team training and collaboration.
- A substantial discount on the LETS Lunar Essential Tracker System Bracelet for use in communities in need.
- Full training on our International Travel Protocol, which will prepare you culturally, emotionally and physically for international travel. experiences. It combines high quality proven health products to support of your primary systems, boost your immune system and support a healthy body and experience.
How is it Delivered?
The LETS Training Program can be delivered in developed and developing countries and involves the use of a flip chart, Keynote or PowerPoint presentation along with supporting tools and materials. As the content is simple and straightforward it can be adapted to any culture and delivered by you or in partnership with a translator.
When Can I Start?
What Does it Cost?
Students will also be able to purchase the physical flip charts when they obtain certification or they can teach using Keynote or PowerPoint slides which will be available free of charge to certified instructors.
Kristin Van Wey
Kristin Van Wey is a passionate humanitarian, leader, educator, speaker, trainer and loving mom. She’s the CEO and Founder of LETS.
Kristin has spent over 30 years in the health industry researching and formulating innovative approaches to wellbeing and her humanitarian efforts have brought hope and empowerment to communities in crisis. She’s dedicated to partnering with others to serve communities globally and is passionate about health and fertility and trauma management. She trains professionals and communities globally on these topics.
She has also cultivated a large and very successful doTERRA essential oils and natural health team. Kristin has established a culture of exceptional education and empowerment for her team members and the people and communities they are dedicated to serving.
Instructor Training Modules
Why the LETS Training Program is Needed — The Sobering Global Context
- The sobering global picture from lack of education and awareness of fertility and health.
- Our work in Haiti – a powerful case study.
- The key to altering the trends.
The LETS Training
- Explanation of the LETS Training Program Model and how it tackles key issues and supports better futures for students.
Reproductive Health and Basic Health and Wellbeing Training
- How to introduce the program.
- Tips for the lessons.
- Note taking.
- Recording activity and demonstrating impact.
- Certificate of Completion.
- How to teach the Reproductive and Health Management Essentials training – a step-by-step guide.
- How to teach the Reproductive and Health Management Essentials Review training – a step-by-step guide.
- Healthy Body
- Healthy Mind
- Healthy Spirit
- Healthy Environment.
Instructor & Networking Tips
- How to get the community at home and abroad interested in the program.
- Specific teaching skills including overcoming language and cultural barriers.
- How to present with confidence.
- How to teach others in the community to ensure the teaching continues.
- How to create a duplicable and sustainable program on the ground.
- Follow up.
- How to prepare and work with translators.
- Dealing with questions.
- Local educational opportunities and outreach as well as fundraising.
- Gathering testimonials and taking photos.
- Marketing the program to others.
Bonus Short Course
Domestic and International Travel Protocols
- The protocols feature high quality supplements and oils to strengthen your primary systems and boost your immune system to create resiliency and health.
- You’ll receive Kristin’s best tips to guide you through how to have a clear and effective plan in place for all of your travels.
- You’ll get training on the laws of health that help you to form healthy daily habits that grow your resiliency and wellbeing.
“I loved the LETS course and found it to be very empowering, professional and educational! I also thoroughly enjoyed the mind, body, spirit and environment part of the course to be beneficial as all of these play an important part in our overall well-being. I am a mother of two and after taking this course I learned so much about the world we live in and the importance of teaching about fertility and how it has a global impact in both developed and developing countries. I feel as a mother of a young girl it’s my job to educate and empower her and the LETS course provided me with the materials to do so. Overall, I highly recommend the LETS course and support the program wholeheartedly!”
“The LETS Instructor’s course was simply brilliant! Though it provides an excellent framework for teaching about fertility, family planning and health, the course goes much deeper than that. It also coaches the instructor on creating relationships with local leadership, connecting with your audience, working with translators, fundraising — it answered all of the questions I didn’t know I had yet. If you are looking for actionable educational outreach, take this course! It will guide you to become a capable advocate for the world’s most vulnerable people.”
“I went to Oyugis, Kenya and educated young girls using the LETS Training Program. It was amazing to see their faces light up with the knowledge of their reproductive system and how they can track their menstrual cycle with the LETS Lunar Essential Bracelet. It was empowering for them to learn about their body and they do have choices. We then taught at 4 schools, Agawo, Kachieng, Wire and Kochola orphanage to over 600 students, teachers and parents. The LETS Training Program had wonderful flip charts that will allow the teaching to continue for all the schools and other organizations in the area. It is inspiring that this program is life changing and will continue long after our team has left Kenya. I know for me, I made so many heartfelt friendships and am forever changed by seeing how a bracelet and education can change lives. It is also important to me the mission of LETS to educate about health, fertility cycles and menstruation, but also to protect children who are at risk of underage work or sex trafficking. I would encourage everyone to purchase a LETS Lunar Essential Tracker Bracelet, donate to make a change, and take the training program.”