Before You Enroll
Thank you for your interest in enrolling in the LETS Instructor Training Program. We are delighted for you to go through our training and look forward to seeing the impact you’re going to make with individuals and communities you are passionate about serving.
To ensure our program is the right fit for you, there’s just one more significant step you need to take before enrolling. As LETS provides ethical education worldwide we have a number of requirements we need instructors to agree to in order for them to access our materials. We take great care in making sure we provide quality preventative education.
Please indicate that you agree to the following requirements so LETS can keep the trainings consistent and duplicatable while also protecting the integrity of the training program as well as you all future instructors:
- That you agree to only share the teaching and course materials with third parties within your organization that will be helping you teach a class or with a translator.
- That you agree to follow the LETS marketing and branding requirements you will become familiar with in the course.
- That you will not allow distribution of materials to third parties that are not directly related to the teaching that you conduct.
- That you agree that any bracelets purchased with the instructor discount will be used with LETS Training Program classes and provided to at-risk students or communities free or with a very minimal charge thereby creating value, commitment and encouraging full participation in the class and daily use after.
- That you agree to complete the assessment forms and submit all obtained data to LETS for education and tracking purposes which helps LETS refine the program and track global impact. These forms help us to track progress and determine how we can improve. Full training will be provided on these forms during your instructor training. Should you choose to use your own tracking and data input systems, you agree to send a monthly update to LETS with the data to be tracked
- That you agree to respect the individuals and communities taught and commit to maintaining integrity, follow up and when possible, the sustainability of the program.
- That you agree to presenting the materials in a manner that represents the LETS mission, purpose and model as well as your organization’s.
Get your support packages today!
In addition to the cost of the online training, LETS has a number of discounted support packages available for instructors to purchase before or after completing the training that include a printed LETS Instructor Training Workbook, a full set of flip charts and a number of bracelets. A downloadable version of the workbook will be available when you enroll free of charge.Shop the Instructor Training Packages