What type of information is collected?
• Information that you enter on the website or provide in any other way in association with the website and the business.
• The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history.
• Software tools may be used to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
• Personally identifiable information is also collected (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How information is collected
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, the personal information you give us is collected such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why the information is collected
Non-personal and Personal Information is collected for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How personal information is stored, used, shared and disclosed
www.letsempower.org is hosted on the WPEngine, Inc. platform and Shopify, Inc. WPEngine, Inc. and Shopify, Inc. provide the online platforms that allows us to promote our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through WPEngine, Inc. and Shopify, Inc. data storage, databases and the general WPEngine, Inc. and Shopify, Inc. applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Shopify, Inc. and used by LETS adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Methods of communication with site visitors
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about LETS, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
How are cookies and other tracking tools used?
Cookies are implemented in every site built on Shopify. Please see the table below for which cookies Shopify implements on Shopify sites:
|Cookie name||Life span||Purpose|
|svSession||Permanent||Creates activities and BI|
|smSession||Two weeks||Identify logged in site members|
How you can withdraw your consent
If you don’t want your data processed anymore, please contact us at email@example.com
Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org