A bracelet. YOU. And a plan to end human trafficking, child poverty and abuse.
LETS mission is
to prevent pain &
The founder and CEO of LETS, Kristin Van Wey, is available for media interviews and appearances. She’s passionate about the mission of LETS and can speak to the following topics:
Solutions to Trafficking, Poverty & Abuse
- The impact of education on birth rates.
- Proven methods to reduce unplanned and unwanted pregnancies.
- The LETS Lunar Essential Tracker Bracelet and natural family planning.
- What the Haitian situation can teach us all about empowering people’s choices.
- The LETS Training Program – educating people globally about their fertility, health and wellbeing.
- Measures that can make a profound impact on communities in crisis and people’s quality of life in general.
- Building self-sustainable communities.
- Supporting parents to communicate successfully with children and each other. This includes respectful and clear communication about human bodies, menstruation, fertility and boundaries.
- Inspiring organizations and their staff to make a difference.
- Fertility, infertility and hormonal harmony.
- Empowering women, couples and families.
- Men’s role and co-responsibility in understanding menstruation and how they can better partner.
- Living your purpose and finding your why.
Health & Well-being
- Health and wellbeing education covering the individual or collective and the 10 laws of health.
- Preparing for international travel for individuals or teams.
- Essential oils – trauma, grief and loss and emotions.
- Essential oils and natural health for international travel and within developing world communities.
- How non-profits can partner together to create sustainable change. Innovating the model to teach self sustainability by modeling it with the way we operate.
Press Releases & Videos
Kristin Van Wey
Kristin is an internationally recognized leader, educator, speaker and trainer in innovative approaches to wellbeing and has helped thousands experience insights, understanding and remarkable results. With over 30 years of professional experience in health, energy medicine and energy psychology, Kristin is one of the leading voices on the use of essential oils. Her humanitarian efforts have brought hope and empowerment to communities in crisis and she’s dedicated to partnering with others to serve communities globally. Kristin is passionate about family and has been blessed with her incredibly supportive husband, Shane, seven children and four grandchildren.